Weekenders’ settlement Banstol is situated on the slopes of Fruska Gora, 375 m above sea level. It is located near a regional road M-22 between Novi Sad and Belgrade. The settlement is 40 km away from Belgrade, 20 km from Novi Sad and 10 km from Indjija, the centre of municipality in which it is situated. House for Rest “Banstol” is situated in a nice natural environment and in the vicinity of cultural and historical sights. It is characterized by idyllic rural atmosphere, which represents a good basis for the attraction of the tourist and it provides a good opportunity for the development of rural and ethno tourism. House for Rest “Banstol” offers diverse tourist arrangements, such as:
- weekend stay up to three days enhanced with the lavish offer of ethno cuisine based exclusively on homemade products;
- weeklong stay includes the sightseeing of the cultural and historical sights, foremost, the monasteries of Fruska Gora and Sremski Karlovci,
- an active vacation, that is to say, active participation of the guests in the creation of the tourist offer (picking of fruits (raspberry, blackberry, apples, mushrooms, etc), harvesting, preparing food for winter, etc);
- business vacations for the guests who long for peace and rural idyll with the consumption of homemade specialties;
- recreational vacations for those fond of recreational and sports activities, such as fishermen (the Danube is only 2 km away), hunters (activities organized in cooperation with local hunters’ societies), professional and amateur sportsmen (there are sports courts and tracks for walking within the National Park of Fruska Gora);
- short vacations (e.g. diverse lunches, short festivities, etc).